Seb's song!

« Older   Newer »
waytotheend
» Posted on 10/4/2009, 10:30

Seb ha scritto un blog in cui annuncia la sua intenzione a pubblicare sul suo Myspace (quello che un tempo era quello di "Man Of The Hour") delle canzoni che ha scritto lui, sia testi che musica e che è per lui un Side-Project perchè spesso le sue canzoni non vengono poi inserite sui CDs del gruppo.

Per cui andate qui per ascoltare il demo di "Fall For You".

Devo dire che non mi aspettavo cantasse così bene ^_^

Ed ecco il suo intervento a proposito:

CITAZIONE
martedì, aprile 07, 2009
Fall For You, a song by Sébastien Lefebvre

Hello,
So to get the story straight, i've been writing and writing for a long time now. And sometimes, the songs and idea end up on the SP records, and sometimes they don't and we move on.
But i've grown pretty fond of some of those songs i've written and decided to finish a bunch of them. I decided to do that and to record them very softly, with an acoustic guitar, almost like lullabies. So here it is, some songs by Sébastien Lefebvre, me.
In no way do i call this a solo thing. It really is just a side project because i love to write and record music.

Please comment on this blog so i can figure out what you think of the song, as i will be posting more songs in the weeks to come.
Let me tell you a little bit about this one.
"Fall For You" as you can tell is about falling for someone, and you just can't help it. It's happening no matter what you do.

Enjoy, and talk to you soon

Sébastien

~vale93kotor}
» Posted on 10/4/2009, 20:30

uao...niente male cmq!!!!!

i'd do anything
» Posted on 11/4/2009, 19:01

mio dio è fantastica porca miseria ma ha una bella voce cappero

2 replies since 10/4/2009, 10:30   74 views