SP tour almost done. MOTH Coming back soon!, Pat's Blog!

« Older   Newer »
HahaYou'reDead
» Posted on 3/12/2008, 18:10

jeudi, décembre 04, 2008

SP tour almost done. MOTH Coming back soon!

Wow, over a month has passed since the last time I've blogged and it's been 5 weeks that the SP boys have been away without me. I've obviously kept in touch with the guys almost everyday so I've been lucky enough to get all the stories and feel as if I was there. I heard that there was a petition signed that made it's way onto the bus asking for my return. That was really sweet and put a smile on my face. Too bad that it was Tom, the merch guy for the European tour that found it! I hope you still feel at least a little welcomed Tom!

I just spoke with Sebastien as he was about to hit the stage in Tel-Aviv and that definately made me a little jealous. The guys had two days off and they got to visit Jerusalem and the dead sea. The SP tour is coming to an end which is bad news for some but good news for you MOTH fans as it can only mean one thing: We are days away from a new radio show. I have a ton of new music i've been discovering with my new job and I'm sure that Sebastien will have some funky new music he'll be bringing back from the middle east.

On my side, things are going super good and I've been getting a bunch of cool behind the scenes stuff here at MusiquePlus. Pretty much every band that comes in I get to interview and I've even gone beyond M+ to do little segements on some of my favorite bands who were in town.

I have my own little "page" within MusiquePlus.com, so if you want to check out what I've been up to, feel free to go peep at my page over at MUSIQUEPLUS.COM.

In addition to all my little videos and interviews, i also have my own little blog on there.While a lot of what I do is in french, there are still a bunch of segments in english, including interviews with Hedley, The All American Rejects, In Flames, Jack's Mannequin, The Academy Is, Yoav, Forever The Sickest Kids, Cobra Starship, Dragonforce, Stars, Thriving Ivory, The Midway State, James Blunt, Girlicious and The Stills.

That's it for now.. Sebastien and I will be back at you in a few days with more blogs, vlogs and a new radio show.

i'd do anything
» Posted on 3/12/2008, 18:13

Pattino caro *___* che bello rileggere qualcosa di suo,mi manca la sua voce fuori campo nei vlog,ma spero che tutto gli vada veramente bene!!!!

AreYouNuts?
» Posted on 3/12/2008, 23:33

Awwwwww quanto è caro! Non vedo l'ora di MOTH ahahahah già rido al solo pensiero! Carino che è *__*

2 replies since 3/12/2008, 18:10   86 views