clearing up estonia....

« Older   Newer »
My_Alien
» Posted on 11/11/2008, 21:25

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

There has been a rumor floating around on my myspace inbox that we didn't like Estonia so I just want to clear it up for you guys. I think in an interview in Finland, we said something about people in Estonia being a little cold and i've received some mail saying that we dont like Estonia etc etc... well what we meant was the people in general, not our fans. The show there on the 28th was awesome! The fans were great and we had an amazing time. We even the city we thought was great and david actually spent some time off there! Its a beautiful place and we're already making plans to return. And also dont forget that all bands always say that the city they're in rocks more than the last one.... its just what people want to hear, but it doesn't mean that its always true. Its just a way to get the fans screamin ; ) The only thing that we found a little bit strange was that people around town(service industry, bars, restaurants, cab drivers etc etc...) we're kinda unfriendly a little bit. Or maybe just shy.. I mean you guys know us, we're very smiley and like to talk to anyone so it was just weird when we did that and the response was cold... I guess estonia has not always been the easiest happiest place on earth to live in the past so people must be slowly warmin up now so its all good, we understand. But just to be clear, we really loved it there and the fans were fucking awesome so there is no need to worry about anything or spread false rumors. Estonia rocked and we loved it! Have a kick ass day. Pierre from Berlin.

AreYouNuts?
» Posted on 11/11/2008, 21:30

Ahahahaha si beh però ha fatto bene a specificare :D Poveri però, loro così spensierati e cari che non hanno ricevuto lo stesso trattamento..

My_Alien
» Posted on 11/11/2008, 21:32

Ahahahahha ce lo vedo Pierre tutto triste che non gli hanno dato corda aaahhah poveri!

AreYouNuts?
» Posted on 11/11/2008, 21:34

ahahahaha poveri incompresi XD

i'd do anything
» Posted on 11/11/2008, 21:52

caro lui che si spiega,ahahahahahaah ok lo ammetto me lo sono immaginato anche io Pierre demoralizzato...dai su topo non essere così che giovedi vedi che accoglienza!

4 replies since 11/11/2008, 21:25   78 views