Time difference???, Seb's Blog!

« Older   Newer »
waytotheend
» Posted on 12/7/2008, 13:43

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time difference???
Current mood: distractable

So, we just got to germany for a concert tomorrow and we are staying at this brand new little family owned fancy hotel in the suburbs of a small city... This place is really cute. We have been in europe for about 4 days now and i'm doing pretty good at staying in montreal time and not readjusting. Going out helps but really, i just don't want to have to readjust again when i get home.
So we went to the lobby to grab a drink and hang out a little bit later than going to bed at 7PM (montreal time of course) and there's a piano man setting the vibe with jazzy versions of famous songs. He is amazing and he pretty much is the party. We only have a couple more shows before we go home and then, i will try to go on vacation, 30 minutes away... But relaxing times none the less. The south east asia tour coming up followed by the canadian will be pretty intense, so i must take advantage of the 4 days off we will have after this little run.
One last thing, the weirdest thing happened today. The plane we took to get here was eerily quiet when it was time to get off. Something i had never seen before, very special. Just thought i would say something about it.

sebastien ^^

i'd do anything
» Posted on 12/7/2008, 14:31

seb ti amo sempre di piùùùùùùùùùùùùùùùùùù

1 replies since 12/7/2008, 13:43   80 views