Vecchia intervista con David

« Older   Newer »
LadyPictureShow
» Posted on 16/5/2008, 18:08

è del 2005 ^_^

*what are some of your favorite bands? -i like the Used, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Rancid. bands like that. thats only a few. if i named them all it would take up a lot of room.

*what is the last CD you bought (or downloaded)? -i haven't bought a CD in a while. but the last CD i bought was the new Green
Day album a while ago. i can't remember if i've bought more since then but thats the msot recent i remember.

*how come your not going to be on warped tour? - we are playing warped tour but only about 3 or 4 dates. not the whole thing this year i'm sorry. cheer up though.

*Is track 11 on your new CD really called untitled? - yes track 11 is really called untitled. we were being artistic haha

*How old were you, and what was your first piercing? - i was about 21 goin on 22. it was my lip ring.

*Are you still dating Luana Anne? - no i'm not dating Luana. i have a new girlfriend.

*Why are your shows always all ages? It’s no fun like that! - they're that way so some kids wil be able to come. whether they're 5 or 55 it doesn't matter cause we're happy to just perform for some fans. <o:p>

* Where's your favorite place to do a concert at? - my favorite place would have to be Tokyo.

*do you like My Chemical Romance? cuz there my fave band! - i do like MCR, but they're not one of my favourites to be honest. they're music is great i just like a few others better than them.

*I have realized that you have been listening to more emo/screamo/hardcore music. has your taste in music changed a lot sense your first CD came out? - i think it has maybe a little but not by much.

*did you go to the taste of chaos tour?? IT ROCKED! - i didn't get a chance to go actually. but thats cool it rocked.

*Do you wear boxers?- i do wear boxers. i don't sag as much as seb and pierre and chuck though.

*What’s your ideal girlfriend?? (Do u go 4 looks or actions??) Does she have 2 be a bit wild? And dress in the same manner as u (punky) or kind of (excuse me I don’t mean 2 stereotype but) preppy?? - she doesn't have to be wild or anything. i don't really go with a girl on looks or actions. as long as she knows how to have a good time and be herself then she's got me hooked.

*From reset, how much more different was it from simple plan now? - Simple Plan isn't really much different.

*Did you really go to a Blink 182 concert in Toronto with Hilary Duff?- i did. it was fun actually

*The song perfect, is it true that like you wrote it because of the problems
you have with your dad?
- all of us went through problems with our parents. it wasn't just about my dad. it was about both my parents and the rest of the guys had problems with theirs so thats where the song comes from.

* During the period that your 'rents split did u do anything
like life threaten (cutting, dinking or smoking)?
- no i didn't. i was just angry about it and then i decided it wasn't my fault. they just weren't getting along anymore and there was really nothin i could do about it.

*How tall are you?- i'm 5'8''

*Do you like Buffalo NY?- its a cool place so yeah i like it

*Do you really like Hilary Duff? - as a friend she's cool, but i don't like her any more than a friend

*Who is your closest friend in SP? - i'm close with all the guys but i guess the closest i'm with is pierre.

*What good pranks have you pulled lately? - to be honest, not lately. nothin has really come to mind. if any of you have anything in mind send them to Jordan and ask her NICELY to send them on over haha :)

*What’s your eye color? I though it was brown but someone said it’s green. - my eye colour is between brown green...its kinda brownish greenish :)

*What is your favorite SP song? - my favorite song off the old record is probably addicted and off the new record its One<---number 10

*How old is your sister Julie?- my sister is 3 years older than me

*Do you have any plans on getting married sooner or later? - i would like to get married. but not anytime soon. marriage is the furthest thing from my mind right now.

*If you had to choose a girlfriend out of Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, or Ashlee Simpson, who would it be? Why? - i wouldn't choose any of them to be honest. but if its a life and death matter, then ashlee. i don't have a reason because if its a life and death matter then i think my reason is pretty obvious. i wanna live haha

*Why in a lot of your pictures you wear a lot of green day stuff?? - i wear a lot of green day stuff because they're one of my favorite bands.

*Why did Simple Plan decided to call their band Simple Plan?- we were reahearsing one night and one of our friends came in and said "i just saw this awesome movie called A Simple Plan" and another friend of ours said "that'd be a cool name for a band" so we just you know, took off the A and ta da. Simple Plan. so basically we really needed a name.

*Do you actually listen 2 Hilary Duff? - i do have her CD but i don't listen to her much at all.

*Do you have a girlfriend right now? - yes i do have a girlfriend.

*Have you ever gone snow boarding? - no i haven't. is it fun?

*What is it like to be in a band, is it stressful at times? - it is stressful and tiring but after a while you get used to it.

*I herd off of a web site that your mom has cancer…. Is that true? - no answer sorry. i don't want to think about that at all. i'm not sayin if its true or not. but i'd rather not talk about my family. if its cool with all you guys?

*How excited are you about going on tour with Good Charlotte? Cuz I know there one of your favorite bands. - i'm very excited. those guys are the coolest

*What are you going to do with your hair next?? - i don't know what i'll do with it next. what do you guys think?

*Where are you living? With your parents or with SP, or on your own? - i'm living on my own. i got my own apartment

*I herd that your cousins with the guy from The Cure…. Is that true? -no sorry totally false.

*If you could be anywhere with anyone making out, who would it be, where, and why? - i would wanna be in hawaii. its beautiful there and its got the beaches. and it would be with my girlfriend

*On the SP website why did you (more so Pat) take anyway the e-mail thing to e-mail you guys?- we took them away because they were hard to keep up with checking and everything. plus they kinda didn't work anymore.

*When you were in school what was your lest favorite class? What was your favorite? - my least favorite class would have to be math. i didn't like it. my favorite was probably english. i don't know why but it just was at the time.

*Were you ever thinking about collage if you weren’t in SP? - i don't think i was goin to go to college. well not a big college anyway. i probably woulda gone to a community type college. but thats probably it. but nothin big you know?

*Where did you ever find Pat? He’s the BEST! - pat actually went to school with chuck,pierre,jeff and seb. so they've known him for a while and he just started promoting our music and everything and we asked him to be our web/merch guy and he said "ok cool"

*If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? And why?- hmmm one thing..i don't think i would change anything. as of right now anyway.

*Are u really good friends with the guys from Green Day and Good Charlotte, and what r they like?? - we are really good friends with them. they're the coolest groups of guys to tour with and hang with. they both know how to have a good time and they're just really really cool :)

*How come in one of your group pix it you make it look like your licking Pierre’s balls? ewww - that was actually meant to be a humourous picture. we're not afraid to be funny you know and so in the beginning it was one of our pictures of us being us. gross i know but hey...its just us haha.

LustOfTheLibertines
» Posted on 17/5/2008, 00:44

Mi piace quest'intervista! Anche la mia materia più odiata è matematica e quella preferita inglese!
Si ma che razza di domanda quando gli chiede della mamma...ma io dico!

LadyPictureShow
» Posted on 17/5/2008, 15:07

ma infatti...cioè...è una domanda personale e delicata...

i'd do anything
» Posted on 18/5/2008, 15:42

non l avevo mai letta questa,bellina mi piace tanto e già immagino quando risponde ridendo alle domande...pazzoide!

3 replies since 16/5/2008, 18:08   98 views