Citazioni

« Older   Newer »
i'd do anything
» Posted on 22/4/2008, 21:14

auhauhauhauhauhauhauhau ma dove lei hai trovate ste cose chicca'????
però visto???conoscono il capitano chicca!

waytotheend
» Posted on 22/4/2008, 21:38

aaaaaaa allora quelle di Seb e del suo passato poco dignitoso vengono dal podcast di Man Of The Hour ahhahah lui e Pat non so come inziano a parlare di Seb da giovane e finiscono con li dire che Pierre e Dave si sono tagliati i baffi ma che se li guardi da vicino li vedi ancora ahahahhahah e poi Seb adora le Veronicas,Coldplay e Kanye West ahahahhaha cioè ho passato un'ora a morire dal ridere.

Le altre vengono da un'intervista...una mia amica guardava Nickeloedon su sky e c'erano loro che facevano questa interviste fotografica :D aaahahhah si ma allora Seb ma è cieco? come fa a dire che Totti ha il fisico da rugbista? e Pierre poi ma come gli italiani non giocano a rugby...abbiamo perfino la nazionale :D

i'd do anything
» Posted on 22/4/2008, 21:40

Pierre fa il sapputello come sempre,però cavolo sono informati...e David che risponde che tanto lui lo sa ceeeeeeeeerto...

waytotheend
» Posted on 22/4/2008, 21:46

hhahha perchè Dave è il migliore ovviamente :D ahhaha

i'd do anything
» Posted on 22/4/2008, 22:23

giustamente è mio padre auhauhauahuahuahuahuahua

waytotheend
» Posted on 23/4/2008, 13:11

Pierre: Tell me, does it feel good to be like you? (points at Seb while singing, 'You Don't Mean Anything'.)

(Question asked to Seb): What color crayon would you be and why?
Sebastien: Indigo 'cause, when you're looking for a black crayon, you pick this one. You start writing and it's blue. Then you said "God dammit!"...booyah!!!

Chuck: I truly admire how David can entertain himself and others with nothing at all.

Seb: Sometimes I push Chuck and he punches me in the face.

Seb: We're more scared of ladders than we are of roofs.

Patrick: We had this weird experiment, we thought Pierre would be better looking overseas, but he's not.

Pierre Bouvier: Okay, that was funny (After Chuck didn't start drumming in the beginning of 'My Alien' which made Pierre jump alone like an idiot on stage).

Pierre Bouvier: Pat's ironic humor and sarcastic behavior has gotten him into trouble once again and now he has a black eye. A little shiner as we call it.

Pierre Bouvier: I find Benji more attractive than Joel. He's more my style. If I were a girl, I'd do him first.

Pierre Bouvier: I have to let it dry in its natural state, then I apply the sperm. [talking about doing his hair.]

Pierre Bouvier: This is where the engineer, like, works here and says, 'do it again, it sucked!.'

Sebastien Lefebvre: David screams in his sleep, or talks backwards. I think he might be an alien.

i'd do anything
» Posted on 23/4/2008, 16:33

non ho parole,sono sempre piu scemi e davvero ne tirano fuori da tutte le parti...BRAAVIIIIIIIIIII!

vale93kotor
» Posted on 24/4/2008, 14:25

menomale che sono così w sp!!!

waytotheend
» Posted on 27/4/2008, 20:13

-yeah i heard jeff talk about me,he thinks my mom dropped me when i was young!His mom must've pulled him by the hair too often- David Desrosiers

-We got here, David was a moron and then David the moron all day and when we left .. David was a moron- Seb (no ma la faccia che aveva mentre diceva sta cosa e Dave saltellava in giro povero povero Seb)

-The fact that we speak french makes americans melt!- David

-Cover band . . . pssff . . . they play our songs and get pay better than us . . . I've never understood that!- David

-Like "i wonder what it's like to kiss a guy with a lip ring"... yea!.. sure you wonder!- David

-I think we're gonna pop that Crystal bottle ... fifty cent is coming!- David

-Not too long ago our parent still thought music was only a hobbie . . . sorry mom, I wanna play guitar for the rest of my life!- Jeff

-This is about a girl that we'll never find- Pierre introducendo My Alien

-I can write ten songs in a day . . . bullshit, I can't- Pierre

-The next song is about how . . . how . . . you know how girls can make you do crazy and stupid things...THEN KEEP YOUR PANTS ON NEXT TIME!-

-the song's title is "I Can Wait Forever"...how long you should wait before having sex with the person you're daiting??-
David: ehm...3...3 hours!
Pierre: 3 hours!
-3 hours?-
Pierre&David:yeah!
-ok-
David:we know you agree! (indicando l'intervistatore)

-the song's title is "Your Love Is A Lie"...have you ever said "i love you" lying just coz the girl said "I love you" for first?-
Pierre:mmmm
David:mmm
Pierre:once I think
David:once happened to me (bisbiglia "with him" indicando Pierre seduto vicino a lui).

-ok "What If"...What if you can cheat on your girlfriend without she never knows...would you do it?
Pierre:of course! no I'm kidding...just a joke...sorry I'm kidding!

i'd do anything
» Posted on 28/4/2008, 14:57

CITAZIONE
ok "What If"...What if you can cheat on your girlfriend without she never knows...would you do it?
Pierre:of course! no I'm kidding...just a joke...sorry I'm kidding!

aveva paura di prenderle??????????auhauhuahuhau

waytotheend
» Posted on 28/4/2008, 14:58

ahahahhaha probabile ahah guarda dritto in camera e fa "I'm sorry I'm kidding" ahahah

PoisonAndKerosene
» Posted on 28/4/2008, 20:55

Cioè: -That song was made while I was swimming around in my dad's balls.- David ahahahhahahahaahaha sto ancora ridendo

ahahahahahah e poi questa:
-the song's title is "I Can Wait Forever"...how long you should wait before having sex with the person you're daiting??-
David: ehm...3...3 hours!
Pierre: 3 hours!
-3 hours?-
Pierre&David:yeah!
-ok-
David:we know you agree! (indicando l'intervistatore)

ahahahahahahahhahhhaha

i'd do anything
» Posted on 29/4/2008, 16:11

lo sto guardando ora...auhauhauhauhauhauhauhauhaau mi fanno morire insieme quei due...

waytotheend
» Posted on 29/4/2008, 19:41

ah sono troppo forti assieme...Pierre a livello di fare il cazzare è l'unico che arriva quasi al livello di David ahahha

i'd do anything
» Posted on 29/4/2008, 22:16

metti insieme il tutto e la risata è assicurata...

34 replies since 22/4/2008, 14:47   426 views